We are happy that you are considering getting acupuncture at Our Community Acupuncture.
Here is a list of what to expect at your visit:
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that can be rolled up to your knees and elbows. (Or bring clothes like this that you can change into)
- We request that you enter quietly, as there may be others relaxing/sleeping during their acupuncture treatment.
- We will have a health history and consent form (first visit only) to have you fill out
- You will meet and talk privately with the acupuncturist who will go over your paperwork, discuss your reason for coming in, and answer any questions that you may have.
- After speaking with the acupuncturist, you can get comfortable in one of the reclining chairs.
- The acupuncturist will insert tiny, sterile, one-time use only acupuncture needles in select points.
- Relax and let your body begin to heal!
We hope to see you soon
Here is a great resource to answer questions that you may have about community acupuncture, courtesy of Andy Wegman, owner of Manchester Acupuncture Studio.
You can read it here: (download pdf book)
And of course, please always feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. See you soon!